Update 7/2014 - SOLD!
This classic 1970 Terry travel trailer was purchased by my father from the original owners in 1974. It has been sitting unused in his backyard in Redondo Beach CA since about 1985. The trailer is ALL ORIGINAL! It's a time capsule.
We tested recently and 110V electric works. Interior ceiling looks great except for small water damage in bathroom from old leak, and around vent near sleeping bunk & ceiling over front couch. See pics for details. Small leak in water tank needs to be soldered.
Comes with Reese Load Leveling trailer hitch as pictured and original manuals, Reese Eaz-lift, sway control, two (2) custom made twin mattresses for front couch bed.
Sleeping: Dining area table lowers to convert couches to sleeping area. Front couch pulls out for double bed. Above the couch bunk bed extends to create double bed.
Registration tag is current & title is clear and in hand.
Model 18 Travel-Pak(R):
• Sleeps: 6
• Side Dinette, Front Gaucho, Side Kitchen, Front Studio Bunk, Rear Shower/Toilet/Sink
• Tire Size: 700x15 - 6ply
• Approx Gross Wt.: 3040 Lbs
• Approx Hitch Wt.: 420 Lbs
• Approx. Height: 8'9"
• Approx. Length: 18'8"
• Large Combination Butane/110v Electric Refrigerator
• 10,000 BTU Wall Heater
• 30-Gal. Holding Tank
• 12-Volt Fluorescent Lights + 110volt lights
• Air Conditioner 110V works
• Spare tire holder on rear bumper
• 2 propane tanks
• Electric tongue jack
Known Repairs Needed:
• leak in water tank needs to be soldered or replaced with plastic tank & demand pump
• tires have inner tubes plus good tread for local towing only due to age. should be replaced for serious towing
• old minor roof leak caused some water damage in ceiling over mirror/sink in bathroom & around vent by sleeping area bunk (see pics)
• awning has not been unrolled in over 30 years, probably needs to be replaced. some rust on poles that hold it up.
• small break away switch on tongue needs to be replaced
All manuals & brochures & correspondance stored in trailer:
- Original Terry Owner's Manual - Duo-Therm Instructions
- Original Terry Travel Trailer ad brochure
- 1977 Warner Electric Brake & Clutch System Service & Parts Manual, Correspondence from company, maintenance & service guide, electric brake system catalog
- Eaz-Lift Spring Corp ad brochure
- Atlas Awning installation instructions
- Robertshaw flame master field information bulletin & Cooking Suggestions booklet
- Dometic refrigerator warranty policy, installation instructions, instructions for use, spare parts list, service & sales points booklet
- Mansfield Sanitary Traveler 908 general info, how to winterize
- 1970s receipts for various services - 1977 Good Sam Club booklet & two large stickers
- 1967 Trailer Life travel Guide Rules of the Road/Disposal Stations - Kelsey Automatic Electric Brake Controller installation instructions
- Instruction manual for UL listed models of holiday ranges
- Wiring diagram for Bargman 56 6-circuit & 57 7-circuit 12 volt electrical connectors
- Reese Lectra Jack 41606 Installation & Fact Sheet
- 1977 trailer life road atlas from Sawyer's
- 1973 Clymer Publications Recreational Vehicle Maintenance book - Kelsey Electric brakes Operation & Care Manual (copyright 1963)
No accidents. No dents in skin. Paint is original. Everything worked the last time it was used (in early to mid-eighties) - see known repairs needed. Solid floor. No offensive odors - just old. All original curtains & cushions. Registration has been paid every year, just renewed May 2014.